GP – Dermatology Specialist
Oxford Skincare Clinic
Educated at Cambridge University, I worked in London teaching hospitals before becoming a GP. I became a primary care dermatology specialist in 2010. In 2015 I joined the Oxford Skincare Clinic. I enjoy all aspects of the clinic work, and especially facial aesthetics, using botulinum toxin and fillers to enhance appearance.
I have close links with the department of dermatology at the Churchill Hospital, and worked for some time as a specialist doctor in the dermatology department of the Great Western hospital in Swindon.
- Member of Royal College of General Practitioners( RCGP)
- Member of the General Medical Council (GMC)
- Enhanced Certificate Disclosure and Barring Service
- Postgraduate Diploma of Clinical Dermatology (distinction)
- Insured by the Medical Protection Society (MPS)
- Member of the Primary Care Dermatology society (PCDS)
- Registered with ICO, Data Protection
- RCGP accreditation Minor Surgery
- Member of International Dermoscopy Society
- Advanced Life Support Provider
- Post graduate level 7 certificate in toxins and dermal fillers.